- A bracelet survival with a plastic buckle
- As decoration in everyday life
- With whistle design on the buckle
- Resistance to breaking: around ￡ 550/249 kg
- Length of strap: By V. 9 inches /23 cm
- A bracelet survival allows you to perform several feet of parachute cord easily, which can be used in emergencies.
- It is great for camping, boating, hunting, hiking, and more.
- The cord can be used for anything requiring great strength and durability.
- Material: Parachute cord and plastic buckle
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is /-1-3cm.
Best use: Lashings, Camping, Backpacking, Climbing, Hiking, Mountaineering, First Aid, Adventures.
Please note these products without flint. as the flint was prohibited to export in china, please understand, thanks.
1.Repair torn clothing
2.Repair broken equipment
3.Rig a tow tope
4.String up a clothesline
5.Replace your shoelaces
6.Replace a broken zipper pull
7.Rig an improvised hammock
9. Make a fishing line
10.secure your boat
11. Make a sling for your arm
12.compass can help you Identify the direction
13.Used whistle for survive
14.Tip-up and emergency shelter